LED Rechargeable Flashlight Pocketman XML T6 linterna torch 4000 lumens 18650 Battery Outdoor Camping Powerful Led Flashlight
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Power Source: one 18650 Li-ion battery or 3x AAA batteries
Max Brightness: 4000LM
Irradiation distance: 200-500m
Water-resistant(IPX5) : 5 grade
Shock-proof: approx. 1.5M
Head Diameter: 32mm
Bottom Diameter: 25mm
Net Weight: 87g
Input: AC110-220V 47-63HZ
Output: 3.7V; 450mAh
Material: Li-ion Battery
About LED Flashlight
This High Quality Water-Resistant 4000LM Led flashlight/Torch with Dimmer, through adjusting the telescoping head,you can get spot beam and flood beamas you need. Ideal for cavers, forest explorers, hunter, fisher etc?
–Using XM-L T6 lamps, Max brightness 4000LM,Irradiation distance 200-500m
– Internal wiring applies constant current output, working range is wide, and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.
–Five modeswith one button : high light, middle light, low light, strobe and SOS light for your choice.
– Zoom in & Zoom out
–Aluminum alloy casingand skid-proof design, feel more comfortable
– Widely used in outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, camping, hiking, forest exploring, Or used at home like repairing or finding small thing.
About 18650 Battery
– BRC 18650 3.7V 4200mAh Rechargeable protected Li-ion Battery
– Over temperature and over current protection
– Short-circuit protection & Environment friendly
– Widely used on torch, laser pointer, as emergency lighting and other portable devices
Coming a Battery Charger for 18650 Battery
About the 18650 battery charger- How to know the battery full charged?
1) When using DC power adapter, there is a indicator light in the power adapter, Charging- RED light, Full Charged- GREEN light
2) When using car charger, there is no indicator light to show the battery charging status. Battery will be fully charged for 4~5 hours. The LED only light RED light, means connecting with power.
3) LED light in the charger dock don?t indicate the battery charging status, only light red light, when connecting with power